Thursday 20 November 2014

A Letter to Pluto


Dear Pluto,

I hated you when you turned my internal world upside-down over a decade ago, or so I thought that was your intention. Little did I know then that you were simply clearing away debris that was holding me back from reaching my full potential.  I know that now.

With an extra decade of life experience under my belt now, I embrace your presence and have complete trust in what you have in store for me in the future.

M x

Don't ask me why but I just had a sudden urge to write that letter to Pluto.

Which planetary god would you like to write to and why?

Image courtesy of Simon Howden / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Eclipse in Libra 2024

A lunar eclipse is an extra powerful full moon.  During this time, keep your emotions under reins as eclipses have a way of ruffling up your...